5 bed House
Catts Hill, Mark Cross, CROWBOROUGH, TN6
Five bedroom farm house in picturesque Mark Cross location- available immediately!
Set within spectacular countryside, this house has plenty to offer new tenants both externally and internally!
The downstairs accommodation comprises of grand entrance and three fantastic size reception rooms, all with working fireplaces and log burner. One of these rooms also has French door access to the patio which runs along one side of the house. Parquet flooring runs throughout.
The kitchen is of good size, offering far reaching views, stone tiled flooring and plenty of storage. Tenants will need to provide white goods. There is also a large utility room/ pantry with WC and access to the garden.
Head upstairs and you are spoilt for choice with five well-proportioned bedrooms. All doubles, all with storage and two with suite showers and basins. All bedrooms have superb views and again original flooring.
The family bathroom offers a modern twist on his character property and offers shower over bath, heated towel rail and basin. The WC is separate.
There is loft access and large airing cupboard.
The outside of this house is a real focal point- the large garden sweeps around the property and there are far reaching countryside and woodland views.
There is ample parking for new tenants, including a disused barn which offers cover.
Ideally located 10 minutes fom both Rotherfield Village and Tunbridge Wells town centre- both with all of the amenities that tenants could need.
Situated amongst an old farm, the house is powered by oil and has the added benefit of double glazing throughout.
Pets will be considered!
(please note: sat nav and rightmove maps show the famhouse in the wrong location- the house is located down the private lane next to Mark House.)
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.