6 bed Detached House
Teston Road, Offham, WEST MALLING, ME19
Stunning six bedroom country retreat on the outskirts of Offham Village offering spacious and flexible countryside living in a low maintenance environment. Available March 2018
The sweeping circular driveway that leads off the private gated lane to this property gives you that first, lasting impression of the rural lifestyle that this property can offer you.
The property is located on a farm of 220 acres with 1.5 acres of it available for your private use. There is also the option of using the estate lake for fishing, the paddocks and stables and the off road quad biking tracks all at prior arrangement and under separate negotiation.
This property sits nicely in the surroundings giving a warm country appeal but benefits from a modern interior that is both practical as well as aesthetically pleasing. There is a real sense of privacy and tranquility here but you are only a 10 minute drive to Kings Hill and West Malling.
There are six generously proportioned bedrooms in this house, two family sized bathrooms and two further cloakroom/ensuites. The huge kitchen is very much the traditional heart of the home with ample storage, a wonderfully large kitchen island and traditional fully working Aga. The conservatory which can be accessed from both the kitchen and lounge offers wonderful panoramic views of the garden and surrounding farmland and is perfect for entertaining as it leads out onto the patio. The formal lounge is stunning in size and has a wonderful open hearth fire which can be used for those chillier nights. Further to the ground floor is the panelled entrance hall, office with built in desk and cabinets, utiilty room and boot room.
The first floor houses the impressive master bedroom with built in wardobes and a full bathroom ensuite including a bath.There are three further bedrooms on this floor one of which is of a slightly smaller size and is adjoining to another bedroom, which whilst still having its own bedroom door would be excellent as a nursery,playroom, dressing room or second study space.
The second floor boasts an additional open living area sitauted off of which are two further double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and a great size shower room with a rainforest shower head. The additional touches of colour changing LED spotlights really makes this part of the house great fun and perfect for a teenager or older child looking for a space to relax with friends but still in the confines of the main house.
Outside there is a garage and ample parking for the property.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.