4 bed House
Claremont Road, TUNBRIDGE WELLS, TN1
SUPERB FAMILY HOME IN SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION!
A characterful residence with unsurpassed views over Grove Park, this beautifully presented Victorian villa has accommodation arranged over three floors. The property has both modern and traditional features including original fireplaces, a balustrade staircase at the centre of the house, high ceilings, sash windows, balcony doors on the first floor and complementary colour scheme throughout. This property would suit a family that enjoys the best of Tunbridge Wells living, with access to all amenities including the mainline station directly across the park.
The internal area includes:
Sitting Room / Family Room
Kitchen with five gas hob SMEG cooker
Four double bedrooms
Three family bathrooms, two en-suite, with free-standing rolltop baths
Private front and rear garden courtyard with shed
There is a spacious entrance hall on the ground floor leading to a family /sitting room to the front of the house. Features include a large bay window, double aspect sash windows, an open fireplace with marble surround and fitted shelving. The décor is neutral, stylish and the room has good proportions.
Leading through from the family sitting room is a lovely dining room with sash windows and a feature fireplace.
The kitchen is in a mixture of country and modern kitchen with stainless steel worktops and plenty of workspace and shelving. There are floor and wall mounted units, and integrated appliances.
The back door opens on to a separate WC, cloakroom and onto the rear garden with borders, shrubs and a mature Pear tree. There is an adjoining storage area / brick shed.
On the first floor there are two large double bedrooms. They both have double aspect sash windows with unsurpassed views over the Grove Park and Village area. The larger bedroom has original oak floors and a balcony with triple wooden doors.
There is also a very well-proportioned fitted bathroom. The bathroom has a stylish roll-top free standing Victorian bath, separate shower cubicle and in-built cupboard shelving.
There is also a separate utility room for washer / dryer.
A further two double bedrooms on the top floor are of excellent proportion with high ceilings and far-reaching views. Decorated in stylish white and neutral tones, the main room has a large en-suite fitted bathroom. There is also a large storage cupboard on the landing.
The back door leads from the kitchen to the urban-sized rear garden. The garden has mature shrubs, a mature Pear tree and borders with a bricked seating area for entertainment.
The front garden is gated with lawn and hedge.
The property is situated in the 'Village Area' of Tunbridge Wells overlooking Grove Park. Just up from the High Street famous for boutiques, restaurants and individual shops, the property is but a short walk from the historic Pantiles. There are excellent schools nearby, both Primary and Secondary, and the mainline train station is a couple of minutes walk away with services direct to London.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.