3 bed Semi-detached House
Quincewood Gardens, Tonbridge, TN10
*Price Range £375,000 - £400,000* This three bedroom semi-detached house has much more than first meets the eye, having been extended by the current owners and offering generous accommodation throughout. There are 3 receptions rooms, including a conservatory and modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room.
This three bedroom semi -detached family home is situated in the popular town of Tonbridge and convenient for not one but two train stations, Tonbridge and Hildenborough with fast, frequent train links to London making it ,amongst other things, a super convenient choice for commuters.
Tonbridge high street hosts a vast array of contemporary shops, restaurants and cafes with a picturesque river running through it and ample parking off the high street in council car parks and outside the large Waitrose and Sainsburys.
Tonbridge is also home to some of the best grammar, state and private schools in the country.
The property has been extended by the current owners and must be viewed to appreciate how deceptively large it is, with its generous drive way, large kitchen/ breakfast room that has been extended out to the front of the property and gorgeous, private south-facing garden to the rear that catches the very last of the evening sunshine.
Tonbridge is a bustling town, located 5.3 miles from the spa town of Royal Tunbridge Wells and supports a range of local shops, amenities and businesses. It is also served with excellent road and rail links. Tonbridge is 43.6 miles to Central London by car and trains run direct to London Bridge within 33 minutes.
With beautiful countryside as its backdrop, residents of Tonbridge enjoy the best of town living with further amenities on its doorstep.
Under stairs cupboard.
WC, WHB, front facing window.
Lounge 13' 11" x 11' 7" ( 4.24m x 3.53m )
Double glazed patio doors into conservatory, laminated wood flooring.
Dining Room 9' 10" x 8' 9" ( 3.00m x 2.67m )
Rear double glazed patio doors, radiator, slate tiled flooring.
Kitchen 12' 6" max x 12' 6" max ( 3.81m max x 3.81m max )
Fitted kitchen with covered work surfaces ,front facing double glazed window, sink/drainer, space for hob and cooker, cooker hob, fridge, radiator, slate tiled flooring, door to side aspect.
Conservatory 12' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.68m x 2.87m )
Rear and side facing double glazed windows, tiled flooring ,radiator.
Partly boarded loft access, airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 5" + door recess x 9' 9" ( 3.78m + door recess x 2.97m )
Rear facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, radiator, laminated wood flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 8' 5" plus door recess ( 3.00m x 2.57m plus door recess )
Rear facing double glazed window ,fitted wardrobes , laminated wood flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 8' max ( 2.87m x 2.44m max )
Front facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobe, radiator, laminated wood flooring.
Front and side facing double glazed windows, WHB, WC, bath/mixer taps, shower.
Laid to paving-laid to lawn, mature flower, plant and shrub beds, shed, brick built storage to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.