3 bed Apartment
Penshurst Road, Penshurst, TONBRIDGE, TN11
NEW TO THE MARKET! Superb apartment full of luxury and style in sought after Penshurst location!
An apartment of extensive proportions and luxury, this unique property is perfect for a couple or family. Set in the prestigious Swaylands development in the beautiful Penshurst countryside, this large, spacious and beautifully-designed apartment has all the benefits of country living whilst being close to mainline stations to London.
Situated in this lovely setting of 40 acres plus communal gardens in a gated development about 4.5 miles from Tonbridge and 5 miles from Tunbridge Wells, the apartment has use of a gym and tennis court and a private garage and parking.
With a large entrance hall on the ground floor, the apartment has a large landing, corridors and high ceilings. With plenty of built in storage, wardrobes and fixtures, the rooms lend themselves to a very high standard of living.
With a modern kitchen and dining area, all appliances are integrated and top specification, including a wine fridge and coffee maker.
The bedrooms (en-suite bathrooms) are large, spacious, airy and of excellent proportion with built in wardrobes.
The sitting room has a fireplace and wonderful views over the countryside.
Available immediately, this property really must be seen.
EPC is B
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.