4 bed Terraced
Manor Road, Lydd, Romney Marsh, TN29
** GUIDE PRICE £270,000- £290,000** CONNELLS ESTATE AGENTS bring to market this fantastic FOUR BEDROOM MID- TERRACED HOUSE with views looking over the Lydd rype. Call Connells today on 01233 622206.
** GUIDE PRICE £270,000- £290,000** CONNELLS ESTATE AGENTS bring to market this fantastic FOUR BEDROOM MID- TERRACED HOUSE with views looking over the Lydd rype. The home has plenty of character from the original fireplaces to the breakfast courtyard, the many features making it ideal for a family or couple looking for living space to entertain guests. Three double bedrooms with the top floor bedroom having the luxury of its own bathroom, a south facing garden and pleasant views across the green from a majority of the rooms, the house is a must view so call Connells on 01233 622206 to arrange your viewing.
Lounge 13' 3" x 11' 6" ( 4.04m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator and open fire place
Dining Room 12' x 9' 7" ( 3.66m x 2.92m )
Double glazed patio Doors
Kitchen 16' 3" x 8' 7" ( 4.95m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted Kitchen with wall & base units, sink drainer, gas hob,cooker-hood and range cooker
Conservatory 14' x 8' 7" ( 4.27m x 2.62m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 15' x 13' 3" ( 4.57m x 4.04m )
Double glazed windows to the front and fire place
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.02m )
Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 7' 11" ( 3.53m x 2.41m )
Double glazed windows to the rear and fire place
Second Floor Landing
Decked area and shingle area, rear access also.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.