2 bed Apartment
Bayham Road, Sevenoaks, TN13
GUIDE PRICE £450,000 - £475,000. BTL investors only. Set within an impressive period building is this 2 double bedroom spacious apartment with en-suite to principle bedroom, private entrance and an allocated parking space. Tenancy in place until 18/11/18.
This stunning apartment doesn't lack space or appeal. Found within this imposing and well maintained period building which is located 1 mile from Sevenoaks High Street & Mainline Station.
The building has been sympathetically converted into a number of apartments with lucky No. 7 benefitting from its own entrance leading into a spacious & welcoming hall. Most of the rooms lead from the hallway, as does a large store cupboard. The main living room is an impressive 24' long (approximately) and features an attractive fireplace. The kitchen is well appointed with plenty of storage spaces and works areas, as well as integral gas hob, double oven, fridge/freezer, washing machine & slimline dishwasher. Both double bedrooms have large fitted wardrobes & are served by a shower room & bathroom respectively. Outside are common grounds and a parking area of which an allocated space for the flat is situated.
The wide open spaces and picturesque Knole Park with the historic Knole House can also be enjoyed in the surrounding area and Sevenoaks High Street has a good variety of restaurants, country pubs and shops.
The private entrance into the apartment is found to the front left side of the building down a small number of steps.
Wood flooring. Storage cupboard. Airing cupboard. Radiators.
Lounge 24' max x 16' 9" max ( 7.32m max x 5.11m max )
Wood flooring. Attractive fireplace hearth & surround. Radiator. Double glazed window to front aspect.
Kitchen 10' 6" max narrowing to 6' 6" x 10' 8" max ( 3.20m max narrowing to 1.98m x 3.25m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of base & wall mounted units. One bowl sink unit with drainer. Work surfaces. Integral double oven, hob, extractor hood, fridge/freezer, washing machine & slimline dishwasher.
Bedroom One 17' max x 13' 9" max ( 5.18m max x 4.19m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator. Door into en-suite.
Walk-in shower cubicle. Wash hand basin and vanity unit. W/c. Fully tiled. Heated towel rail and radiator.
Bedroom Two 16' 9" x 15' 10" ( 5.11m x 4.83m )
Double glazed windows to rear aspect. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator. Jack/Jill entrance into bathroom.
Suite of bath, wash hand basin and vanity unit & w/c. Part tiled. Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Well kept grounds surround the building and can be used by apartment residents.
There is an allocated parking space found in the parking residents parking area to the front of the building & is a short distance from the apartment entrance.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.