Please use this form for genuine enquiries only to the Estate Agent representing this property. Please do not use this form for unsolicited marketing, as we do record IP addresses on submission of this form to investigate such activity
This brand new one bedroom apartment is located in one of Ashford's newest and most exciting developments. With the international station jsut a short walk away and the town centre on your doorstep this property is ideal for investors or those looking benefit from the central location.
The Panorama is a brand new development of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments and 2 bedroom duplex apartments being built in the centre of Ashford. Located within the town centre, The Panorama is ideal for buyers looking for a home with easy access to the town centre amenities and travel links or just something a little different. With the International train station just a short walk away this property would suit those need to commute by train and with the High Speed line into London the City is only 37 minutes away.
Entrance door to front, storage cupboard, laminte flooring, airing cupboard with plumbing washing machine.
Lounge 13' 9" Max x 15' 4" Max ( 4.19m Max x 4.67m Max )
Double glazed to rear, tv and telephone points, laminte flooring.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 8' 2" ( 2.72m x 2.49m )
Modern fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, run of work surface with insert stainless steel sink /drainer, electric oven, electric hob with cookerhood over, plumbing for dishwasher, integral fridge/ freezer, laminte flooring.
Bedroom 1 8' 11" Max x 15' 6" ( 2.72m Max x 4.72m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator, tv and telephone points, fitted carpet.
Panel bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, low level wc, fully tiled walls.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Disclaimer: 0844 numbers are non-geographic which means they are not connected to any specific location, and have a fixed calling rate of 4p per minute from a BT line. Charges from other operators, including mobiles, may vary. The property information displayed on this page has been provided by and is maintained by the listed agent. KentHomes.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of this information or any linked media.
Rental dislaimer: When renting properties administration fees may apply within in England, Northern Ireland or Wales. You can find more details about this by contacting the agent.