Please use this form for genuine enquiries only to the Estate Agent representing this property. Please do not use this form for unsolicited marketing, as we do record IP addresses on submission of this form to investigate such activity
Ellesmere House is a brand new development of seven 1 and 2 bedroom apartments situated in the heart of the city walls and within sight of the Cathedral. All apartments have been finished to an exacting standard offering contemporary kitchens and bathrooms and open-plan entertaining space. It is situated on Canterbury's attractive High Street, surrounded by a wide array of services and activities including shops, boutiques, the recently revamped Marlow Theatre, restaurants, bus station and local parks. There is an excellent range of schools in the area, both public and private, including the famous King's School. The City Universities are all within close proximity.
Canterbury is also the perfect city for those looking for quieter living within easy reach of London. The mainline station is approximately three quarters of a mile from the development and provides a high-speed service to London St Pancras in approximately one hour. Excellent road links are afforded via the A2/M2 which is approximately one mile distant, and the bus station is a six minute walk away. Leisure facilities include swimming pool, health clubs, and golf courses, whilst the cross-channel ferries and channel tunnel are some twenty minutes' drive.
General Specification and variety illustrative photographs.
* Walnut laminate flooring to kitchen, hallway, and bathrooms
* Brushed chrome light switches and sockets throughout
* Recessed down-lighters with LED bulbs
* Smoke detectors
* TV aerial and phone sockets to all principle rooms
* Video entry system
* White six-panel doors with brushed stainless steel handles
* Contemporary white kitchen with chunky stainless steel handles and walnut effect work tops
* Integrated oven and ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood.
* Tiled splashbacks
* Stainless steel inset 1.5 bowl sink
* Integrated dishwasher
* Integrated fridge-freezer
* Integrated washer-drier
* Fitted Carpets
* White acrylic contemporary bath with stainless steel mixer tap and dual-head shower with shower screen.
* White sanitary ware including white basin with stainless steel taps and white WC pan
* Wall tiling to bath area
* Vanity mirror above basin
* 125 year leases with a ground rent of £250 pa.
Please note photographs are taken from a variety of apartments within the development, please arrange a viewing to see which apertment would suit you best. Catherdral views are not available from all apartments.
Disclaimer: 0844 numbers are non-geographic which means they are not connected to any specific location, and have a fixed calling rate of 4p per minute from a BT line. Charges from other operators, including mobiles, may vary. The property information displayed on this page has been provided by and is maintained by the listed agent. KentHomes.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of this information or any linked media.
Rental dislaimer: When renting properties administration fees may apply within in England, Northern Ireland or Wales. You can find more details about this by contacting the agent.