Guide price £160,000-£175,000. Fantastic opportunity to purchase a ground floor apartment inside of Canterbury's city walls! This purpose built apartment is offered to the market with no onward chain. Comprising one double bedroom, lounge & kitchen area and family bathroom.
Fantastic opportunity to purchase a ground floor apartment inside of Canterbury's city walls! This purpose built apartment is offered to the market with no onward chain. Comprising one double bedroom, lounge & kitchen area and family bathroom. Call Connells to view now 01227 764720.
Entrance door to the side, airing cupboard, telephone entry system, electric heater.
Lounge Area 10' 8" x 14' 9" ( 3.25m x 4.50m )
Double glazed window to the front, two electric heaters, television point, telephone point, open to kitchen.
Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units, single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, splashback tiling, electric oven with electric hob and cookerhood over, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, open to lounge.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 8' 4" ( 4.04m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, electric heater.
Suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, wash hand basin, low level w.c, extractor fan, part tiled, electric heater.
Leaving the Connells office from Castle Street take the third exit at the roundabout onto the Rheims Way. Take the third exit at St peters roundabout into Old Watling Street, continuing straight down, follow the righthand bend in the road merging into Back Lane.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Full Details