GUIDE PRICE - £375,000-£400,000.Three bedroom end of terraced house with driveway providing off street parking. The current owners have carried out many positive improvements which include redecoration & up-dating the kitchen & bathroom. A conservatory has also been added.
This house has plenty to offer a variety of different buyers with a generous sized plot on offer together with a well presented home and good layout. The property has been up-dated by the current owners who have made a number of positive changes including installing a new kitchen, up-dating the shower room and redecorating throughout. A conservatory has also been added to the side of the house.
The property is situated some 0.3 miles (Google Maps) from Bat & Ball station and there are a number of Schools and conveniences, such as shops, a large supermarket and DIY stores in the local area. Sevenoaks Wildlife Reserve centre is just over a mile away.
Lounge 16' 5" x 9' 11" ( 5.00m x 3.02m )
Front and rear facing double glazed windows, radiator.
Kitchen 16' 6" x 10' 7" narrowing to ( 5.03m x 3.23m narrowing to )
Covered work surfaces, understairs cupboard and larder cupboard.
Utility Room 12' x 3' 1" ( 3.66m x 0.94m )
Conservatory 14' x 8' 6" ( 4.27m x 2.59m )
Loft acess, airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 9' 3" ( 3.30m x 2.82m )
Front facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 10' ( 3.18m x 3.05m )
Front facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 6' 10" ( 2.90m x 2.08m )
Rear facing double glazed window, radiator.
Rear facing double glazed window, shower cubicle, heated towel rail.
Mainly laid to Lawn. Garage ( storage only, no vehicle access)
Access to front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Full Details