*Price Range £475,000-£500,000* Looking to downsize? Situated in the popular village of Hildenborough on a quiet road this detached, well presented, two bedroom bungalow may be for you! Benefits include off road parking, garden to rear and a 1.6 mile drive to the Hildenborough train station.
This charming detached bungalow sits within a popular village location just outside of Tonbridge. It has been lovingly modernised by the current vendors, it is in what we believe to be very good condition and would make an ideal home for buyers looking for something they can move straight into. It would suit either people looking to downsize or families wanting to move to this favoured area. The bungalow comprises of an open plan style kitchen/dining area, lounge, conservatory, utility room, two bedrooms one with an en suite and a main bathroom. At the rear of the property, the garden is mostly laid to lawn with a patio area with side access, a covered area and a shed. Benefits include off road parking for two cars and a 1.6 mile drive to Hildenborough train station.
Door to front and tiled floor.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 10' 9" ( 3.28m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces, sink/drainer, part tiled, electric oven and gas hob, fridge and tiled flooring.
Dining Area Irregular Shaped Room 14' 5" x 10' 4" ( 4.39m x 3.15m)
Double glazed window to the front and side, cupboard space housing boiler, radiator, wood floor and door through to utility room.
Utility Room Irregular Shaped Room 9' 9" x 7' 1" ( 2.97m x 2.16m)
Double glazed window to the side, work surfaces, space for washing machine and dishwasher, part tiling, tiled floor and door to the rear leading to garden.
Lounge 12' 9" x 16' 10" ( 3.89m x 5.13m )
French sliding doors leading to conservatory, radiator, electric fire place, TV point and telephone point.
Conservatory 6' 4" x 12' ( 1.93m x 3.66m )
uPVC conservatory with windows looking onto garden and french patio doors.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 14' 10" ( 3.89m x 4.52m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator and door leading to en suite.
Double glazed window to front and rear, extractor fan, shower cubicle, part tiled, tiled flooring, basin and toilet.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 10' 9" ( 3.28m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, wood floor.
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, bath with mixer taps, shower, shaver point, extractor fan, full tilling, tiled floor, basin and toilet.
Well stocked mature garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Full Details