**GUIDE PRICE £260,000 to £280,000** Rare opportunity to purchase this quirky property. First floor apartment full of character found in sought after city centre location. Comprising open plan living accommodation, two double bedrooms and a mezzanine floor.
**GUIDE PRICE £260,000 to £280,000**
If your looking for a property that offers both space and character within the city walls, then this property is for you.
The property itself offers great living accommodation which includes 2 double bedrooms, a mezzanine floor that can be used as a study area or part time guest room and open planned lounge,kitchen,diner. Located in Northgate this gives you great access to the city centre and all of the amenities, cafes and shops on the highstreet. Also within easy reach of both Canterbury trains stations this is one not to be missed.
Lounge / Dining / Study Area 32' 7" x 19' 8" ( 9.93m x 5.99m )
Single glazed window to the rear, television point, telephone point, radiator, inset spotlights to the ceiling. Including dining area and study area.
Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units, stainless steel sink bowl sink and drainer, work surfaces over, splashback tiling, space for cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, single glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 11' 9" ( 4.45m x 3.58m )
Single glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, radiator, feature fire place.
Bedroom Two 14' 2" x 12' 2" ( 4.32m x 3.71m )
Single glazed window to the front, two built in wardrobes, radiator.
Suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, wash hand basin, low level w.c, secondary glazed window to the rear.
Mezzanine / Room
Access via ladder from lounge.
Leaving the Connells office on foot head towards the Cathedral. Bear left into Sun Street. At the end of Sun Street turn right into Palace Street. At the end of the road bear right into Northgate.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Full Details